Saturday, February 2, 2013

Start of the Six Nations today!



Today marks the start of the 6 nations rugby tournament! I'll be supporting my French team as per usual so if i dont give you as much details about the rest of the nations its because i dont really care about the them!

If your interested France are facing Italy tomorrow, Sunday 3rd of February at 3pm GMT so tune in for some free flowing rugby, instead of kick and rush! If you want an idea of what to expect, heres a little preview.

I have a few assignments to get through tonight, but i am shattered after work, so although procrastination is frowned upon, I may have to call it a day early tonight and go place myself firmly into my bed as i have to be up for work at 6am again.

I will be talking about vegetarianism tomorrow, and my vegetarian friend Ingrid will be the center of attention, so tune in for that!

Au revoir!




No comments:

Post a Comment